- How can I recover my 2 year old deleted WhatsApp photos?
- How can I use WhatsApp on two devices with same number?
- Can you have 2 WhatsApp accounts on one phone number?
- How do I link another WhatsApp account?
- How do I transfer WhatsApp messages from one account to another?
- How do I download a second WhatsApp?
- How do I transfer my WhatsApp to my new phone with same number?
- How do I backup WhatsApp to local drive?
- How can I merge two WhatsApp chat history?
- How do I restore multiple backups of WhatsApp chats?
- How can I recover my WhatsApp chats?
- How do I transfer WhatsApp from one Icloud to another?
- Can you send WhatsApp chat history?
How can I recover my 2 year old deleted WhatsApp photos?
In order to recover images or a chat from a backup you have to:Uninstall WhatsApp messenger.Reinstall it.Enter your phone number in order to sign in to your account.When the system suggests recovering the data from your backup copy, agree to it.Wait for the installation and recovery process to complete..
How can I use WhatsApp on two devices with same number?
1) If you use two phones and want to use one WhatsApp account on both the devices first download the Whatscan Pro app on your secondary phone. Ensure to connect the phone to a stable Wi-Fi connection. 2) Open the app click on Start Now option. You might have been wait for the next page to open because of Ads.
Can you have 2 WhatsApp accounts on one phone number?
Your WhatsApp account can only be verified with one number on one device. … There is no option to have a WhatsApp account with two phone numbers. If you attempt to frequently switch your WhatsApp account between different devices, at a certain point, you may be blocked from re-verifying your account.
How do I link another WhatsApp account?
And it only needs an active internet connection on the second phone and functions even without a SIM card.Open the Web browser on the second phone that you want to also use WhatsApp on and go to web.whatsapp.com.On the mobile browser, it will automatically redirect you to the WhatsApp home page.More items…•
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages from one account to another?
Google Drive backup and restore Newer versions of WhatsApp include automatic Google Drive backups, which makes the process of transferring your WhatsApp chat history between phones even easier than before. You simply tap the trio of dots at the top left of the screen and go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
How do I download a second WhatsApp?
Once the new profile is created, sign in with your Google account, and install WhatsApp from the Play Store. Once the app is downloaded, follow the setup process; once the setup process is complete, you will be able to use dual WhatsApp on your Android device.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp to my new phone with same number?
When you install WhatsApp in the new phone with the same number, you will get the chat history on your phone when this automatic backup is enabled on your device. Open WhatsApp on your source Android device and tap the “three dots” on the corner. Tap “Settings” and choose “Chats”. Now, tap on “Chat backup”.
How do I backup WhatsApp to local drive?
In WhatsApp settings, browse to Chats > Chat Backup and tap on the “Back Up” button to take and immediate backup on Google Drive. When you take a backup of WhatsApp on Google drive, a copy is automatically saved on the local storage.
How can I merge two WhatsApp chat history?
To merge WhatsApp chat history under two different WhatsApp accounts, what you need is a WhatsApp Transfer tool. This tool can transfer WhatsApp messages, photos, contacts, call history and etc between Android and iOS devices.
How do I restore multiple backups of WhatsApp chats?
If you want to restore a local backup that isn’t the most recent one, you’ll need to do the following:Download a file manager app.In the file manager app, navigate to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases . … Rename the backup file you want to restore from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. … Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.More items…•
How can I recover my WhatsApp chats?
How to restore your chat historyUninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.Open WhatsApp and verify your number.When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. … WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from one Icloud to another?
To transfer WhatsApp from one Android to another Android by Google Drive can also work well. Step 1Launch WhatsApp on your old Android phone. Navigate to Menu button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup where you can view the backup options under Google Drive settings.
Can you send WhatsApp chat history?
1. Send WhatsApp conversation history to someone. You can send an entire conversation history from WhatsApp via email. In Android, click on the Menu option in a conversation (it’s on the bottom-right of the screen), go to ‘More’ and select ‘Email Conversation’, before entering the address of the recipient.